– The promoter of the competition is The Howard Centre. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
– The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding The Howard Centre employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
– To enter the Selfie Bauble Bench competition, simply add your post to Facebook using the hashtag #HCBaubleBench
– The prize is a M&S Christmas Gift Hamper.
– The competition will close on Wednesday 18th December at 12pm. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
-The Howard Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
– The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
– All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
– The winner will be notified via Facebook. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
– The winner will need to collect their prize from The Howard Centre.